Town Centre Inn, Campbell River's only downtown motel, was the winner of the Associated Canadian Travellers 1991 Motel of the Year Award for the Pacific Region.
- 34 comfortable, Affordable and Very Clean Rooms - some with Kitchens
- Friendly, Professional Service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Canada and Unite State Calls (without Hawaii, Alaska)
- Fax and Photo Copy Service
- Sauna, Laundromat
- In-Room Coffee, Tea
- Fenced, Secure Parking
- All rooms feature fridges, coffee makers and hair dryers
- 2 day Cancellation Policy
As the name implies, Town Centre Inn is located at the hub of Campbell River and the surrounding recreational areas. Town Centre Inn is within walking distance of marinas, restaurants, theaters and entertainment, a museum and shopping. Close by are many recreational facilities including skiing with Mt. Washington to the south and Mt. Cain
to the north, golfing, hiking, boating, and fishing with charters available at the Town Centre Inn.
Town Centre Inn 2002